Silicone caulking and colour matched screws are included with your purchase.
WeatherMaster Window Installation Instructions:
- 1. Remove packaging, pre-drill holes in line with window sashes (if desired), apply silicone to back of window flanges.
- 2. Centre and square-up window frame inside opening. Fasten a screw into each corner.
- 3. Use shims, if needed, to maintain the same width in the middle of the window as the top and bottom.
- 4. Fasten the sides with screws at each meeting rail (see outside view diagram).
- 5. Fasten the header and sill with one screw above the centre spreader bar.
- 6. If needed, tighten the screen by removing the spline on one vertical side, pull the screen tight, and insert the spline. Trim off excess screen.
- 7. Operate the window panels and adjust frames if needed.
- 8. If window panels are too loose and do not stay in place, additional tension can be gained by shimming frames closer together.